I wanted to share with you guys some of the things I hope to do during first couple days of this trip. Please keep me accountable!
- At least have one meaningful, God-centered one-on-one with a friend.
- Meet with the pastors from both local Korean churches and ask how I can best support their ministry
Practicing the Presence:
- Begin and end each day with intimate time with God.
- Submit each day to HIM and ask to be reminded of purpose
- Mediate on a specific verse each day
- Journal everyday and write daily ACTS prayer (Adoration, confession, thanksgiving, supplication)
Oh man, all these things will have fruitful, God-glorifying reverberant effects only because of the Spirit’s work. So I ask for prayer that I would not fall into the temptation to seek control in the works that only the Spirit can do.
Writing to you from Avianca Flight 1049.
2 hours before Bogotá!
(Uploaded to blog three days after arrival :P)